Daily chores are really a headache for working couples. So, there is a chance of compromising on hygiene and cleanliness. Try these tips to keep your kitchen and bathroom clean and safe.
Kitchen hygiene :
- Never leave the dishes unwashed overnight.
- Wash dustbins once in every month.
- Give the dishwash scrubs a hot water bath once a week.
- Use the bio-degradable wastes to fertile the plants.
- Disinfect the Worktops and chopping boards before and after cooking.
- Kitchen sinks are harbours of various germs. Make sure you clean them thoroughly with a disinfectant and scrub.
Bathroom hygiene :
- Clean the basins, toilet seats, faucets, toilet flush, bath areas and shower walls with toilet and bathroom cleaners on a regular basis.
- Use toothbrush cases and replace your tooth brushes every 3 months.
- Always close the toilet lid before you flush to avoid the foul water droplets from escaping out.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after each toilet visit.
- Never leave your wet bath towels in the bathroom. They will be contaminated with various bacterias. So make sure you dry them under the sun.
Other surfaces :
- Mop the floor using a disinfectant and later dry the floor using a dry cotton cloth.
- Clean your mobile phones with mobile sanitizers
- Mobile sanitizers can also be used on TV screens, laptops and remotes as well.
Let’s practice these simple steps to keep away the unwelcomed guests at our home_the germs.
The wise says, ” The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment. “