Unlike conventional cleaning products, you’ll know that green cleaning won’t harm you, your family, or your pets.
Considering many of the hazardous chemicals in conventional products are often carcinogens, neurotoxins, mutagens, teratogens, or endocrine disruptors, it is definitely worth ditching them in favor of natural green cleaning products.
Let’s see few eco-friendly ways to clean our home:
- To clean the mirror, spray water and wipe with newspaper
- To clean the yellow stains on bathtubs, add baking soda to grape fruit and scrub the tub with it.
- To remove stains from clothes, pour vinegar on the stain and cover it with a cloth. Iron the cloth.The stain is a memory!
- To clean the limescale on bathroom wares, wipe with a tissue first.Then for the paper polishing,rub it with a candle and wipe with a tissue at the end.
- To avoid colour bleeding from new clothes add salt and soak the cloth in vinegar.
- To clean burnt utensils, sprinkle salt to it and rub it with a potato.Soak this utensil for an hour in water.
Try on your creative side by making some of your own green cleaning products, with eco-friendly green cleaning ingredients and supplies. You will not only save money and time shopping but can also customize products to suit your needs by using different natural ingredients.